Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Egypt Travel - The 1st day (4/28) Departure


Schedule

○Flight
  28APR 21:20 NRT  →  29APR 05:20 DOH  Qatar Airways QR803

The first day is a departure from Narita night, toward Doha as a hub airport for Qatar Airways.

My flight was almost on schedule above. but it was 14 hours between Narita and Doha for a 6 hour time difference. (as this airplane stopped once in the Kansai Intl Airport, it took extra time than directly directed.)

Narita intl airport

I went to arrive within 3 hours to Narita Airport by Narita Express.
I usually go to the airport to arrive two hours before the frlight. but it is because I thought it might be crowded for the Golden Week in Japan.


It took time for the crowded at check-in counter of Qatar Airways. but other departure procedures were smooth with rattle.

Qatar Airways

I used Qatar Airways for the first time. though I was able to take a ticket for special price by chance, amenity was good, and it was very delicious meal. I was recommended to use it.


Amenities were socks, toothbrush, eye mask, and earplugs.


However, I did not use any.

In-flight meal was very delicious. I think it was the most delicious in-flight meal among I had ever eaten.


I ate three meals on airplane, snacks which I ate between Narita intl airport and Kansai intl airport (left picture), midnight meal, and breakfast (right picture).

While I was watching the movie "Mission Impossible", "Harry Potter", and "Speed Racer", I spent on the sky.


Next: Egypt Travel - The 2nd day (4/29) Doha sightseeing and to Cairo

See from beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment