Saturday, May 18, 2013

Machu Picchu Travel #17 - The seventh day (5.3) #3, Flight from Cusco to Lima.

Japanese Korean

I went to the old town of Lima Centro at night.

Taxi

I went to Lima Centro by taxi.

It took very long time because the road was heavy traffic. but I went from Miraflores to Lima Centro for 12 sol which was the price that I negotiated prior to ride on the taxi driver.

I used taxi everytime I move during stay at Lima. though some taxi drivers asked an unreasonable price (in fact I was asked two times), most said the price written in the guide book. I refused just saying "no thanks" whenever I felt unreasonable, so there was nothing to worry about.

Lima Centro

I walked around Lima Centro taking a picture.

○ Plaza de Armas




○ La Union street~Plaza San Martin



Circuito Magico del Agua

I went by taxi to see the fountain which I anyway wanted to see in Lima.






You can also see the movie.
There are seven movies in this page. my favorite is the last one because of to contain the Andean folk song "El Cóndor Pasa"

Supper

There were stalls outside the fountain park. then I ate anticucho.

and I returned back to hotel by taxi, had a long soak in the bath, and slept.

to be continued.

Next: Machu Picchu Travel #18 - The eighth day (5.4) #1, Lima sightseeing during the day, then return home by the night flight.

See from beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment