Sunday, May 12, 2013

Machu Picchu Travel #6 - The third day (4.29) #3, Nazca Lines, then to Cusco by night bus.


As it become shortly before 5:00 o'clock, I went out to bus terminal.

Soyuz Bus terminal


(I) FOR~ … FABOR … BAHO~ … EN … EL … MIRADO~R … DO~ … NAZCA~. . . .
(Counter staff) ?
(I) I want to go to Mirador observatory.
(Counter staff) ? (... show me the paper you are reading now)
(I) (here it is.)

I didn't talk to them in Spanish, but I got bus ticket successfully.

I rode the bus of 5 o'clock, I went to Mirador.



I was anxious whether the sun might go down in bus, but I arrived just in time.

Mirador Observation Tower

Mirador is a observatory built by Maria Reiche at the middle of the wilderness region with Nazca Lines. from this tower, we can see 2 geoglyphs of the Hands and the Tree.

Mirador is also in the photo of car windows in the second day's diary, and in the photo of airplane windows in the third day #1's diary.

But. . .
"CAPACIDAD MAXIMA 10 PERSONAS" was written.

There were so many people. . . .

Beautiful sunset scenery.

And, , , ,
I was able to see the sunset, , , , at the foot of the tower.

Of course, I climbed the tower after that.
Thought it is too small, you can see the Hands at the left picture. also you can see the Tree at the right picture.

It is only one rode.

Though I saw the sunset at the foot, it was good to look at the geoglyphs.

And while I was waiting for the bus, , , ,
Mirador and Orion (Can you see it?)

Dinner

It took long time to catch the return bus.
I ate dinner after return to Nazca.
Nasca Lines are drawn at the tablecroth.

I ate meat.

I was very tired so it was a very good beer.
* this beer which I drank much became in danger after that. . . .

Departure to Cusco

I picked up my baggage at guest house.
I set out for Cusco by night bus at 21:15 having a seat of presidential bed service of Tepsa.

Next: Machu Picchu Travel #7 - The fourth day (4.30) #1, Cusco arrival by bus, then walking around Cusco.

See from beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment